Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Somebodyelse's JetBlue Lawsuit

Here's a strange little ditty out of Pittsburgh where a Delta flight attendant is suing JetBlue and Delta for alleged harassment.

In fairness to JetBlue - if this turns out to be true, it is more indicative of one employee's bad manners (behavior, judgment, upbringing) than it is of JetBlue policy.

That is in contrast to my situation, where JetBlue deems it an acceptable business practice to strand paying customers 3,000 miles from home for three days without any options other than living in the airport. That seems more of a company-wide policy, as enshrined in its vaunted "Contract of Carriage". Or at least, that's what every JetBlue employee I had contact with said to me when they told me that, in essence, is what I agreed to when I bought my ticket on JetBlue. (Lord knows I won't ever make THAT mistake again.)

So, let's cut JetBlue some slack on this one until the outcome of the lawsuit is known.

No comments: