Monday, August 11, 2008

No - I have not heard from JetBlue

A few people have emailed me asking if I have heard anything more from JetBlue. The answer is no and I do not expect to. Were I they, I would just sit back and count on this whole thing slowly fading away.

Maybe it will. I am just one voice. Well, maybe not one. Check out this post from tech writer Joe Wilcox. Once again, JetBlue coughed up a hairball all over its paying customers

Seriously, I honestly think that collectively, we can do something to hold the airlines accountable. Tell your friends, family and pets about this blog and feel free to tell me about any other blogs that document the daily horrors of the U.S. airline industry.

I will continue to tilt at the JetBlue windmill.

I have mailed off my small claims form and will document here what happens during the whole process. Whatever JetBlue does (or don't do), you'll read about it here.

In the mean time, keep those cards and letters coming.

No comments: